Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
People 6 months and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Everyone 5 years and older is eligible for a booster dose. Vaccines are available at Fairfax County Health Department clinics and other locations throughout the Fairfax Health District.
COVID-19 Vaccine Key Updates
See the updated COVID-19 vaccination clinics schedules beginning week of Nov. 7.
At this time, we will continue to provide vaccinations at no charge at county-operated clinics.
Stay up to date
Find out if you have had all of the recommended COVID-19 vaccines.
We have created a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Would your organization like to request an onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinic?
Local Vaccine News
- Fairfax County Updates COVID-19 Vaccination Center Schedules
- Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Now Available as Booster Option
- Pediatric COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine Booster: Authorized and Coming Soon
- Vaccine Updates: CDC Recommends New COVID-19 Bivalent Boosters; Novavax Now an Option for Adolescents
- Children under age 5 are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations
V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that checks in on you after your COVID-19 vaccination. Your participation helps keep COVID-19 vaccines safe — for you and for everyone. If you got vaccinated in the last 6 weeks, you can participate in v-safe.