You will need to provide the following information to make a referral to Infant and Toddler Connection:
- Name and telephone number of person making the referral.
- Child’s name, gender and date of birth.
- Language spoken by the family/primary caregiver.
- Name, address, and telephone number of the parent or legal guardian.
- Reason for referral (child has suspected or confirmed developmental delay or disability).
- Health and physical information, including vision and hearing evaluations, results of any neurological and/or developmental evaluations and any other information pertinent to the child’s physical and developmental status and needs.
- Health insurance name (to include Medicaid), policy number and other insurance information, if applicable.
Self-refer for Infant & Toddler Connection services:
- Make a referral online in English (Haz una referencia en línea en Español) or
- Call 703-246-7121 or
- Complete the referral form* and fax to 703-653-1385 or send in an email.
* Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination in all county programs, services and activities. To request reasonable accommodations or to receive this information in an alternate format, call 703-246-7121 or TTY 711.
If calling or emailing, be sure to include your name, phone number, zip code and a brief statement of your concerns. Please also include the best times for the intake coordinator to call you.
Early intervention supports and services focus on increasing the child’s participation in activities that are important to the family. Supports and services also help parents and other caregivers find ways to help the child learn and participate in everyday activities.
Infant & Toddler Connection is here to help families in our community get the services their children need.
Physicians may also refer a family for Infant & Toddler Connection services:
* Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination in all county programs, services and activities. To request reasonable accommodations or to receive this information in an alternate format, call Virginia ITC at 1-800-234-1448 or TTY 1-804-771-5877.