New State Subsidy Inspection Requirements for Fairfax County Permitted Family Child Care Providers Training Video (February 25, 2017) :
To be eligible to receive training credit, the background clearance paperwork, and the State Health and Safety Inspection Resource Folder:
- You must have a Fairfax County permit for family child care and a current vendor agreement with the state of Virginia through Child Care Assistance and Referral
- You must have a Fairfax County permit for family child care and have applied with the state to become an approved vendor for subsidized child care services. You must also have received the notification from the state that you will be receiving your initial subsidy health and safety inspection.
If you meet one of the criteria above, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the feedback questionnaire sheet.
- After completing the questionnaire, please email it to Yesica Agents or fax to 703-653-1302, attention Yesica Agents. You can also mail it to our office (address below).
- Once we have reviewed your questionnaire, we will contact you to schedule a time to come to our office during our regular business hours.
- At this scheduled appointment, you will receive your:
a. Two-hour training certificate.
b. Background clearance notification letter.
c. State Health and Safety Inspection Resource folder.
Please make sure that you bring your driver’s license or valid state ID. The background notification letter can only be released to the provider with valid ID.
Our office address and business hours:
12011 Government Center Parkway, 8th floor
Fairfax, VA 22035
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Please note: if you have attended this training session and already received training credit and a resource folder, you are not eligible to receive credit and the resource folder again.)