Welcome to the Community Education and Provider Services Program. CEPS:
- Provides information, assistance and support to individuals interested in becoming Fairfax County-permitted family child care providers.
- Offers ongoing training and support to Family Child Care providers currently permitted to operate a home-based child care program in Fairfax County.
- Administers the USDA Child and Adult Food Care Program which provides reimbursement to enrolled Family Child Care providers and Fairfax County-sponsored child care centers for meals and snacks provided to children in care.
- Why Become a Permitted Family Child Care Provider
- Establishing Your Family Child Care Business
- How Do I Become a Family Child Care Provider
- Apply for a Permit
- Enroll in the USDA Food Program
- Register for Training