Keep it Up to Keep Numbers Down
Topic of the Week: September 21
Wash your hands!
- Washing your hands is one of the best ways to prevent getting sick
- Wash them properly – for 20 seconds with soap and water
- No soap and water handy? That’s ok, use hand sanitizer instead. Make sure it is 60% or greater alcohol.
- Teach kids how to wash their hands properly
- Wash often, but especially before you eat or drink anything
Posters for your workplace, classroom and home
Graphics (Right click to save image)
Questions? Call the COVID-19 Call Center at 703-267-3511, TTY 711