Fairfax Connector BusTracker - Take Control of Your Commute!
Get Estimated Arrival Times - in Real-Time!
Fairfax Connector BusTracker uses global positioning system (GPS) technology to provide real-time information on the arrival times and locations of our buses. By using your smart phone, tablet or a computer, you will be able to access the scheduled and estimated arrival time (ETA) of your bus.
Access Fairfax Connector BusTracker
- On the BusTracker homepage, click on "Estimated Arrival Times", then select your bus route, direction of travel, and your bus stop, and the web page will display the estimated arrival times for the next bus.
- The bus location map feature will let you track buses real-time by selecting a specific route or a stop.
- You can also sign-up for real-time notifications and receive emails and text messages about your bus at specified times, stops and routes.
NOTE: From time to time, unplanned reroutes, service disruptions and last-minute changes to service may affect the accuracy of the predicted arrival times generated by BusTracker.
Getting Started - How to Use BusTracker
- Go to Fairfax Connector BusTracker
- Sign-up for email/text notifications of estimated arrival times
- Use BusTracker via text (SMS)
- Information for developers
Questions or Comments?
Fairfax Connector welcomes your feedback on BusTracker! We strongly encourage users to report any glitches in the system. We regularly record and review customer feedback, however we may not be able to respond to each individual submission. Submit your comments via the form below or call Fairfax Connector Telephone Information Center at 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608.