Sign-Up and Manage Subscriptions
Don't miss out on important notifications; sign-up today!
Fairfax Connector BusTracker alerts keep you informed of:
- Service disruptions such as detours, delays and schedule changes.
- Service advisories specific to your frequently used stops, routes, stations, etc.
- Planned changes or enhancements to Fairfax Connector service.
When you sign-up, you can:
- Provide an email or a cell phone number to receive service alerts and estimated vehicle arrival notifications.
- Pick the specific days of the week and times of the day to receive alerts.*
- Select option to receive route and/or stop-specific alerts.
- Select option to receive general alerts and notifications (i.e. service bulletins) that apply to all routes.
*Alerts are sent during Fairfax Connector service hours. In the event of inclement weather or a major emergencies, alerts may go out on a 24 hour basis, or as often as needed. By logging back into your account, you can change your selections or unsubscribe at any time.
Alerts on Unplanned Service Changes
- Alerts on service changes related to a route or a stop temporarily affected by an unplanned incident (road construction, police activity, etc.) are sent out daily as incidents occur.
- These type of alerts include, but are not limited to, temporary detours, missed stops, and delays.
- Updated alerts may be sent out several times throughout the incident as the situation develops and more information becomes available.