Title VI Plan and Complaint Procedures
- View the Fairfax County Department of Transportation Title VI Plan (English)
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) and Fairfax Connector operate programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act.
- Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act may file a complaint with the Fairfax County Office of Human Rights and Equity Programs (OHREP) within 180 days of the date of the alleged discrimination.
- The Office of Human Rights and Equity Programs is located at 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, Virginia 22035. For procedures to file a complaint, call 703-324-2953 (TTY 711), visit http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ohrep/epd/, or fax 703-324-3570.
- A complaint can also be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) via the United States Postal Service by mailing to FTA's Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590.
|Title VI Notices||Title VI Complaints and Instructions|
|Amharic አማራ||Amharic አማራ|
|Arabic عربى||Arabic عربى|
|Chinese 波斯语||Chinese 波斯语|
|Farsi فارسی||Farsi فارسی|
|Hindi हिंदी||Hindi हिंदी|
|Korean 한국어||Korean 한국어|
|Spanish Español||Spanish Español|
|Urdu اردو||Urdu اردو|
|Vietnamese Tiếng Việt||Vietnamese Tiếng Việt|
If this information is needed in a language not listed above, please call 703-339-7200, TTY 711.
For More Information
For more information on the FCDOT and Fairfax Connector civil rights program:
- Call 703-339-7200 (703-339-1608 TTY)
- Email email@example.com
- Visit FCDOT offices at 4050 Legato Road, 4th Floor, Fairfax, Virginia 22033.