The Department of Procurement and Material Management (DPMM) is aware that our contracted service providers have concerns and questions about continuity of services during this current public health threat caused by the Coronavirus outbreak. DPMM is looking into all of the options that might be available to us and we look forward to our ability to respond in more detail to address the issues once we have identified what those options are. In the meantime, please visit the Fairfax County Homepage for the most current Coronavirus Updates: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/covid19/. Additional DPMM updates will be posted below as they become available.
FAIRFAX COUNTY SEEKS ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF SUPPLY FOR PPE AND EMERGENCY NEEDS
Covid-19 PPE and Other Emergency Needs:
- Fairfax County staff are working on an ongoing basis to establish additional sources of supply for PPE and other emergency requirements.
- To speed up the emergency sourcing process, we invite organizations that sell PPE or other products/services related to the Covid-19 emergency to provide us with preliminary information here.
- Update: Fairfax County is currently conducting a formal solicitation for PPE and PPE solutions. Here is a link to solicitation details (RFP 2000003160)
PROCESS CHANGE - ONLINE RESPONSES TO SOLICITATIONS
Online submission of bids:
- Starting March 27, at 5pm, Fairfax County will close all government buildings and facilities to the public, until further notice.
- Responding to Fairfax County's solicitations will now be conducted in electronic format only, using DPMM's online bidding portal. Detailed instructions are provided within each solicitation.
- For questions, issues, or accommodations, please follow instructions within the solicitation for the fastest response. Submit general questions by email here or by phone here.
- Solicitations continue to be posted as needed.
ADVERTISING OF SOLICITATIONS REMAINS UNCHANGED
Advertising of solicitations remains unchanged:
NONPROFIT SUSTAINABILITY GRANTS PROGRAM (NSG) ANNOUNCED - CLOSES MAY 22 AT 2 p.m.
Social Safety Net Nonprofit Sustainability Grants Program (NSG) Announced:
- Fairfax County has established a $5 million fund to support 501(c)3 and 501(c)19 nonprofit organizations, whose primary work currently supports social safety net services to vulnerable populations within Fairfax County.
- Grant amounts of $25,000, $50,000 or $75,000 will be awarded depending on nonprofit size/operating budget.
- Applications accepted from May 15, 2020 to 2:00 p.m. May 22, 2020.
- For more information visit: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/procurement/nsgrant