Department of Tax Administration is open to assist you!
To ensure everyone's safety during the pandemic, we encourage you to connect with us virtually, or only if necessary, make an appointment.
If you have to come into the Government Center, please use our online scheduling assistant to make an appointment. It's easy!
Enter your name, mobile phone number, and email address. Your email address and phone number will be used to send you additional information regarding your appointment. Please use mobile phones only so we may send you text messages. Carrier charges may apply.
Choose service and type of appointment you wish to make. Depending on your service type, you may be asked for additional information.
Select the date and time you would like to meet with our staff.
That's it! You will receive an email and text message with confirmation of your appointment and instructions for cancellation. You will receive additional information as your appointment nears. If you prefer a smartphone application, the QLess app can be downloaded from the Android and Apple app stores for appointment scheduling.
Please note: You will be redirected to an external site that is not part of the Fairfax County website. Fairfax County, VA is not responsible for the content of this external site.
Things to Remember:
- Appointment times are approximate. You will be seen as close to your appointment time as possible.
- Do not enter the building too early. You will be summoned approximately five minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- When your appointment is complete, exit the building.
- Remember to wear a mask. The Commonwealth of Virginia has mandated the wearing of face coverings in all indoor public spaces.
- Practice social distancing.
- Download the QLess app for easier appointment scheduling!