For Immediate Release
Feb. 11, 2020
The proposed service changes include a new express Route 697 providing service between the Stringfellow Park & Ride and D St., SW near L'Enfant Plaza. The route will feature 10 morning trips to downtown D.C. and ten afternoon trips to the Stringfellow Park & Ride.
The proposed changes also include adding two morning trips and two afternoon trips on Route 699 and to adjust departure times on most trips to better align with rider demand.
Public comments will be accepted until Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020 at 5 p.m. After receiving and reviewing public feedback, FCDOT staff will present the final proposed changes to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors in March 2020. If approved, the changes will go into effect May 11, 2020.
Funding for these routes is provided by NVTC Commuter Choice program.
Give Your Input
There are several ways you can provide input on the proposed service changes:
- Take the online survey
- Fill out a comment form at the meeting.
- E-mail email@example.com
- Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608
Comments due by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020.
Stay Connected with Fairfax Connector
- Visit www.fairfaxconnector.com
- Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608 (Mon.-Fri., 5 a.m. - 10 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., 7 a.m.- 9 p.m.)
- Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
- Visit a Connector Transit Store: