- Confederate Names Task Force Invites Public to Give Feedback on Road Name Changes at Listening Sessions and through an Online Survey
- Watch Richmond Highway BRT Community Meeting on Right of Way Acquisition Process
- Tysons Blvd. Partial Closure for Community Recreation Begins July 6, 2021
- Watch the Recorded Meeting and Give Feedback on Restriping on Telegraph Road - Comment period closes July 27All FCDOT News
- All Fairfax Connector News
Confederate Names Survey
Learn more about the work of the Confederate Names Task Force and take online survey.
What's New With BRT?
Check the website for a Richmond Highway BRT September 2020 project update presentation as well as newsletter #5 (in English and Spanish).
Travel on I-
Travelers and commuters along I-66 are able to ride select Fairfax Connector bus routes serving the Vienna Metrorail Station for $1. Park your car for **FREE** at select park and ride locations, catch a bus and ride to Metro.