- New Model Electric Bicycle Rolls Out at Fairfax County Capital Bikeshare Stations
- Richmond Highway BRT "Community Charm" Designs; Provide Feedback Through April 3
- Transportation Advisory Commission Announces 2022 TAC Transportation Achievement Award
- Virtual Meeting Feb. 28; Ellenwood Drive Proposed Bike Lanes and Crosswalks
- Fairfax County Parkway and Franconia-Springfield Parkways Comprehensive Plan Amendments, Virtual Meetings March 1 & 2
- Virtual Public Meeting Set for Annandale Pedestrian Project Held Jan. 23; Comments Due Feb. 10
- $5M Approved by Fairfax County Board of Supervisors for Pedestrian & Bicycle Improvements
- Final Recommendations for Seven Corners Phasing Study
- All FCDOT News
- All Fairfax Connector News
- Travel Options & Parking
- Roads, Traffic & Vehicles
- Projects, Studies & Plans
Ride Relay for FREE! This autonomous electric shuttle operates between the Mosaic District and Dunn Loring Metrorail Station.
What's New With BRT?
Check out the update as FCDOT revisited the names of three Richmond Highway BRT stations.
22.5-mile stretch from the Beltway to Gainesville. HOV+3, 23 entrances, 20 exits.