- Update! Richmond Highway BRT Community Meeting Rescheduled
- Wiehle Avenue Study Community Workshop, Nov. 13
- Ribbon Cutting! Route 28 Widening
- Culmore Area Pedestrian Safety Update, Oct. 25
- Help Us Prioritize Active Transportation Projects for Funding
- Public Meetings: Sept. 19 & 20, Gallows Road Multimodal Study
- Planning for 2050! Two Public Meetings in September; #GetInvolved
- Virtual Meeting 8/16: Transportation Alternatives Funding
- Calling All Green Businesses! Join us for a Webinar, June 22
- Best Workplaces for Commuters Webinar June 1, Featuring Fairfax County
- Learn about the Richmond Highway Transportation Funding Plan Virtually May 24 & 25
- Fairfax County Announces 2023 Paving and Restriping Proposals; Virtual Community Meetings Set through April
- New Model Electric Bicycle Rolls Out at Fairfax County Capital Bikeshare Stations
- Richmond Highway BRT "Community Charm" Designs; Provide Feedback Through April 3
- Transportation Advisory Commission Announces 2022 TAC Transportation Achievement Award
- Fairfax County Parkway and Franconia-Springfield Parkways Comprehensive Plan Amendments, Virtual Meetings March 1 & 2
- $5M Approved by Fairfax County Board of Supervisors for Pedestrian & Bicycle Improvements
- Final Recommendations for Seven Corners Phasing Study
- All FCDOT News
- All Fairfax Connector News
New Bike Map
Get your 2023 Bike Map today. Fairfax County offers over 900 miles of trails, bikeways and sidewalks.
What's New With BRT?
Check out the update as FCDOT revisited the names of three Richmond Highway BRT stations.
66 Express Lanes
22.5-mile stretch from the Beltway to Gainesville. HOV+3, 23 entrances, 20 exits.