- $5M Approved by Fairfax County Board of Supervisors for Pedestrian & Bicycle Improvements
- Final Recommendations for Seven Corners Phasing Study; Virtual Meetings on Nov. 9 & 10
- Open House on Richmond Highway Bus Rapid Transit Station Names Set for Oct. 12
- West Falls Church Active Transportation Study Community Meetings Rescheduled for Oct. 26 and Oct. 27
- Virtual Community Meeting on Huntington Metrorail Active Transportation Study Sept.14
- Fairfax County Seeks Input on Richmond Highway BRT Station Elements; Learn More at Community Pop Up Events and Take the Online Survey
- Watch Richmond Highway BRT Community Meeting on Right of Way Acquisition Process
- All FCDOT News
- All Fairfax Connector News
Ride Relay for FREE! This autonomous electric shuttle operates between the Mosaic District and Dunn Loring Metrorail Station.
What's New With BRT?
Check the website for a Richmond Highway BRT September 2020 project update presentation as well as newsletter #5 (in English and Spanish).
Travel on I-
Travelers and commuters along I-66 are able to ride select Fairfax Connector bus routes serving the Vienna Metrorail Station for $1. Park your car for **FREE** at select park and ride locations, catch a bus and ride to Metro.