- Learn about the Richmond Highway Transportation Funding Plan Virtually May 24 & 25
- Fairfax County Announces 2023 Paving and Restriping Proposals; Virtual Community Meetings Set through April
- New Model Electric Bicycle Rolls Out at Fairfax County Capital Bikeshare Stations
- Richmond Highway BRT "Community Charm" Designs; Provide Feedback Through April 3
- Transportation Advisory Commission Announces 2022 TAC Transportation Achievement Award
- Fairfax County Parkway and Franconia-Springfield Parkways Comprehensive Plan Amendments, Virtual Meetings March 1 & 2
- $5M Approved by Fairfax County Board of Supervisors for Pedestrian & Bicycle Improvements
- Final Recommendations for Seven Corners Phasing Study
- All FCDOT News
- All Fairfax Connector News
- Travel Options & Parking
- Roads, Traffic & Vehicles
- Projects, Studies & Plans
Ride Relay for FREE! This autonomous electric shuttle operates between the Mosaic District and Dunn Loring Metrorail Station.
What's New With BRT?
Check out the update as FCDOT revisited the names of three Richmond Highway BRT stations.
22.5-mile stretch from the Beltway to Gainesville. HOV+3, 23 entrances, 20 exits.