For Immediate Release
Oct. 31, 2022
Changes are coming to Fairfax Connector bus service in Herndon and Reston when the Metrorail Silver Line Phase 2 opens; please join Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) transit planners for a virtual event on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 11 a.m. to hear about exciting changes that were developed over a three-year community and stakeholder engagement process.
With the realigned service, buses will operate more frequently to link customers to new Metrorail Silver Line Stations, including new connections to employment, education, hospitals and key activity centers.
Join the Virtual Event
Take part in this event, Thursday, Nov. 3 at 11 a.m. to learn about the changes and ask questions. The virtual event will be recorded and posted on the Herndon-Reston Bus Review webpage so you can view the recording at your convenience.
• Join the meeting online
• Join by phone: 571-429-5982; Passcode: 795 911 947#
For More Information and Customer Service
• Visit www.fairfaxconnector.com
• Sign-up for alerts at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/bustracker
• Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
• Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608
• Visit a Connector Transit Store