FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jan. 4, 2022
As Fairfax County continues to recover from the year’s first snowstorm, Fairfax Connector will resume regular service on Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2022. Fairfax Connector officials want to remind passengers to check their route-specific information in BusTracker before heading out because detours on individual routes could possibly be in effect. Fairfax Connector officials appreciate passengers’ patience and cooperation during this week's storm and encourage everyone to be prepared.
- Before you head out to your bus stop, check the status and any possible detours for your route on BusTracker or make sure you are signed-up for email and/or text alerts for your routes.
- Call Fairfax Connector customer service at 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608. Se habla Español.
- If your route is on detour, the information presented in BusTracker will not reflect real-time estimated arrival information but rather the schedule information.
- While on detour, a bus will not show up in the BusTracker location map view.
- Sign-up for email and/or text alerts for your routes through Fairfax Connector BusTracker. **Watch a :30 video on how to use Fairfax Connector BusTracker here.**
- Call Fairfax Connector customer service at 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608; Mon - Fri 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., and Sat - Sun 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Se habla Español.
- Follow Fairfax Connector on Twitter and Facebook.
- Monitor local news outlets and www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/operatingstatus.