Department of Cable and Consumer Services: Change in operations effective Monday, July 6, 2020.
- Consumer Affairs is taking consumer questions and complaints by calling 703-222-8435, TTY 711, or emailing email@example.com. Complaints can be submitted online and consumer resources are available online as well.
- Regulation and Licensing is accepting license and permit applications for solicitors, massage therapists, pawnbrokers, PMGs, and taxicab drivers by calling 703-324-5966, TTY 711, or emailing DCCS-RALB@fairfaxcounty.gov. Information is available online. In person applications can be made on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Meeting Space Management and Event Support is taking reservations for governmental and public use of the Government Center Campus by calling 703-324-2400, TTY 711, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Information is available online.
- Communications Policy and Regulation can be reached by calling 703-324-5902, TTY 711, or emailing email@example.com. Resources are available online.
- Communications Productions, Channel 16 is open at Suite 133 of the Government Center, by calling 703-324-5930, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All government meetings are televised live on Channel 16 (on Cox Channel 1016 in HD, on Verizon/Comcast Channel 16), streamed, and available after the meeting through video-on-demand.