Stay Informed about Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Fairfax County
The Department of Cable and Consumer Services (DCCS) will continue to be available to the public by telephone at 703-222-8435, TTY 711, or email at email@example.com.
If you have an open complaint, please contact the assigned Consumer Specialist preferably by email.
- CONSUMER COMPLAINT: File an online consumer complaint form.
- TENANT-LANDLORD: Read the updated Eviction Process.
- SCAMS: Stay alert for Coronavirus (COVID) Scams.
- UTILITIES: Review the list of utilities suspending service disconnections, offering other billing options.
- PRICE-GOUGING: Understand the Virginia Disaster Anti-Price Gouging Act.
DEPARTMENT OF CABLE AND CONSUMER SERVICES (DCCS)
Did you know DCCS....