For Immediate Release
Fairfax Connector bus stops along the westbound Route 7 between Spring Hill and Tyco road in Tysons will be moved beginning May 21 for approximately three weeks for Silver Line-related roadwork.
Here is important information to know about the project:
- Affected bus routes are Fairfax Connector Routes 424, 432, 494, 495, and 574
- Bus riders should look for signs directing them to the location of the stops for their specific bus routes and board at that location
- Drivers in the area are asked to use caution and remain attentive to all signage, barricades and speed limits.
- The closure will last for approximately three weeks.
- Spring Hill Informational Flyer
For construction information call the Construction Hotline at 571-499-9457
For general project information: www.dullesmetro.com or 703-572-0506