The Claim Reporting System is designed to make it convenient to
report a property damage or injury claim 24/7 to either the Fairfax County Public Schools or the Fairfax County Government.
What type of claim should I report? You may submit a claim if:
- Your property was damaged as a result of flooding, sewer back ups or fallen trees for which you think the county or schools are responsible.
- You were hurt as a result of a slip or fall on county or school-owned property.
What information do I need to submit a claim?
The following information is needed:
- Person's/Student name, address and phone number
- Date of Incident
- Location of Incident
- Detailed description of loss
- Name and relationship of person completing report
- E-mail address for confirmation
Will I receive any type of confirmation that my claim has been submitted successfully?
Yes. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once the claim has been submitted. You will be contacted within 5 business days by your claims adjuster.
For assistance contact:
Fairfax County Government Center
Risk Management Division
12000 Government Center Parkway,
Fairfax, Virginia 22035-0016
703-324-3040; TTY 711