The Joint Board of Supervisors/School Board CIP Committee is a working group to discuss the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and allow for better information sharing, prioritizations, and planning by both the County and Fairfax County Public Schools.
Meeting materials are provided here, ordered by scheduled date and meeting time.
- All meetings take place in Government Center conference room 11, unless otherwise noted.
CIP Policies and Guidelines
- 10 Principles of Sound Financial Management
- Principles of Sound Capital Planning
- PPEA Guidelines
- Resolution on Cooperation between County and Schools
Report and Recommendations of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors and Fairfax County School Board Joint CIP - October 2021
- County Trail Assessment Study
- County-owned Road Assessment Study
- Colocation Benefits Q&A
- EDA Bonds Sale Q&A
- Final Infrastructure Financing Committee Report
- Planning Commission Schools Committee Report
§ May 27th
§ September 23rd
§ October 14th