These classes are conducted in English and are usually scheduled as a two-day seminar (4.5 hours each day), two half-day events spaced over a short period of time – they can also be conducted as a one-day, 9.5 hour event:
- Mental Health First Aid (Adult)
- Mental Health First Aid for Older Adults (for adults who live or work with older adults)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (for adults who live or work with adolescents)
- Mental Health First Aid for Higher Ed (for students 18 and older, resident advisors, faculty, and administration who work with college students)
- Mental Health First Aid for Public Safety (for police and others who work in public safety roles)
The Primeros Auxilios para Salud Mental (PASM) class conducted in Spanish focusing on adults is scheduled as a two full-day seminar (7.5 hours each day), or four sessions of three hours each spaced over a short period of time. A minimum of 10 participants are needed to schedule a class, with a maximum of 20.
Fees for custom classes will be determined after discussion.
Please use this form to request a custom class and allow a minimum of 30 days notice to schedule your class. CSB staff will respond to your inquiry within 3 business days.