CSB Wellness, Health Promotion & Prevention Services engage and involve the community in activities to strengthen emotional health, increase awareness and build resiliency skills to handle life stressors.
Services are provided throughout the county and include community-focused workshops, campaigns to raise awareness and improve health, and evidence-based programming including online suicide prevention training.
Programs and initiatives
- ACE Interface: Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Al's Pals
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- Counter Act
- Lock & Talk: “Lock Meds. Lock Guns. Talk Safety.”
- Mental Health First Aid
- Online mental health screenings
- Online youth suicide prevention training
- REVIVE! overdose prevention training
- Road DAWG
- Suicide prevention
- Suicide Prevention Alliance of Northern Virginia
- Talk. They Hear You.
- Underage drinking prevention - Talk. They hear you.
- Youth-led mini-grants
- Youth Council