For Immediate Release
March 22, 2022
Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) continually evaluates bus service on Fairfax Connector and is conducting a second round of outreach on the ten-year Transit Strategic Plan (TSP). We want to hear from Fairfax County residents at two upcoming, online community input meetings and through an online survey. The TSP is a county-wide review of bus service and a plan for future service. FCDOT encourages residents to engage and share their ideas and concerns for the future of the Fairfax Connector bus system.
The TSP incorporates outreach results from short-term, sub-area studies that are being conducted in:
- Centreville-Chantilly-Vienna-Tysons (CCVT); and
- Huntington (part of the Richmond Highway BRT project)
To enhance outreach to all communities in Fairfax County, FCDOT produced a brochure that was translated into ten languages and mailed to every resident in Fairfax County in March 2022, directing people to the online survey.
Upcoming Online Community Input Meetings and Survey Information
|Public Meeting #1 -
Monday, March 28, 2022, 7-9 p.m.
|Meeting Link||To join by phone dial 571-429-5982 and enter access code: 758376280#|
|Public Meeting #2 -
Thursday, March 31, 2022, 7-9 p.m.
|Meeting Link||To join by phone dial 571-429-5982 and enter access code: 567787236#|
Public comments will be accepted until April 15, 2022.
- Take the TSP Online Survey
- Mail your written comments: TSP c/o FCDOT Planning, 4050 Legato Road #400 Fairfax, VA 22033-2895
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608
Stay Informed and Engaged with Fairfax Connector
- To receive notifications for your bus route, sign up for BusTracker email or text alerts
- Visit www.fairfaxconnector.com
- Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608 (Mon.-Fri., 5 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sat.-Sun., 7 a.m.- 9 p.m.)
- Email us at Fairfaxconnector@fairfaxcounty.gov
- Follow Fairfax Connector on Twitter or Facebook