The Board has committed itself to providing the County government with the resources it requires to keep pace with emerging trends in information technology; to providing citizens, the business community, and employees with timely and convenient access to information and services through the use of technology; and to using new technologies to create new business processes and improve government efficiency. The commitment has also required the Board to make a substantial, continuing investment in information technology.
- ITPAC Public Meeting Notice - COVID19 - Jan. 20, 2022 ( 87 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Meeting Agenda - Jan. 20, 2022 (269 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Data Update - Jan. 20, 2022 (1,153 kb PDF file)
- FY23 Letter to the County Executive (358 kb PDF file)
- Updated Remote Meeting Policy - July 2021 (179 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC FY22 Letter to the Board (387 kb PDF file)
- ITPAC Charter (186 kb PDF file)