For Immediate Release
April 30, 2018
Fairfax County will hold two public meetings to present and seek public input on the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA) 60 Candidate Projects for their FY 2018-2023 Six-Year-Plan. To check out the list of Candidate Projects for the FY 2018-2023 Six Year Program click here.
The meetings will be held:
- Wed., May 9, 2018, 7 p.m., Mt. Vernon Governmental Center Community Room, 2511 Parkers Lane, Alexandria
- Thur., May 17, 2018, 7 p.m., Fairfax County Govt. Center, Rooms 9/10, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax
If you are unable to attend these meetings there are other ways to give your feedback:
- Make a public comment at the NVTA Open House and Public Hearing on Thur., May 10, 2018, NVTA offices, 3040 Williams Avenue, Suite 200, Fairfax. Open House will start at 5:30 p.m. and the Public Hearing will commence immediately following a 7 p.m. presentation.
- Email: SYPcomment@thenovaauthority.org
- Send a letter to the NVTA: 3040 Williams Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22031