For Immediate Release
July 10, 2020
Fairfax Connector will resume service to the bus loop at the Herndon-Monroe Park and Ride as construction has been completed. Customers may board buses in the bus loop beginning on Monday, July 13, 2020.
Other construction activity continues at the Park and Ride to prepare for Silver Line Phase 2 Metrorail service, including the Kiss and Ride lot, which will be closed until Silver Line Phase 2 Metrorail service begins next year.
Fairfax County thanks customers for their patience during construction.
For More Information and Customer Service
- Visit www.fairfaxconnector.com
- Sign-up for alerts at http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/connector/bustracker
- Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
- Call 703-339-7200, TTY 703-339-1608
- Visit a Connector Transit Store