The Adopted Budget Plan is the annual budget approved by the Board of Supervisors for the fiscal year which runs from July 1 through June 30. The Adopted Budget Plan is based on estimates of projected expenditures for County programs and it provides the means for paying for these expenditures through estimated revenues. The County’s budget serves as the documentation of the financial, policy, and service decisions for the fiscal year. This document contains some of the best sources of information on County governmental programs and services, as well as key financial information for policy makers and managers.
FY 2021 Adopted Budget Plan Documents and Resources
- Board of Supervisor Chairman's Letter
- County Executive's Message
- FY 2021 - FY 2025 Adopted Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- FY 2021 Appropriation, Tax Rate and Fiscal Planning Resolutions
- FY 2021 Budget Mark-Up (May 5, 2020)