8301 A Middle Rudding Drive
Lorton, VA 22079
The following listing is available for first-time homebuyers who have a valid First-Time Homebuyers Program Passport to Homeownership. A Passport to Homeownership is issued following completion of the five-step application process.
Sales Price: $160,169
- 2 Bedrooms/1 Bathroom
- 977 square feet
- Easy one-level living in quiet neighborhood location right next to parkland
- Covered front entry porch
- Large great room
- Accessible features include open area below kitchen sink and counters, and grab bars in bathroom
- Washer and dryer hookups
- Ample parking
- This unit offers accessible features. Purchase preference will be given to families with a verified need for accessible features in this home.
- Community Center with party room, fully equipped fitness center, pool, sport court, and playgrounds.
- Located near excellent shopping opportunities including Lorton Marketplace and Lorton Town Center just a few minutes away, Springfield Mall (10 minutes), and Potomac Mills (15 minutes).
- Convenient access to I-95, Virginia Railway Express (VRE), and Franconia/Springfield Metro Station.
- Schools: Halley Elementary School, South County Middle School, South County High School