Retreat at Westfields
14900 Conference Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
The following listing is available for first-time homebuyers who have a valid First-Time Homebuyers Program Passport to Homeownership. A Passport to Homeownership is issued following completion of the five-step application process.
Sales Price: $301,784
Up to 4 Interior ADUs
- 3-level Single Family Attached
- 3 bedrooms/3.5 bathrooms
- 1,620 square feet
- 4-7 people
- Fully landscaped lots with brick and siding façades
- Entry level bedroom/office with private bath, Steel front door & 1-car garage
- Open main level living with ½ bath, and 15’ x 4’ deck off Family Room
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas range with griddle, center island and pantry, and Luna Pearl granite countertops
- Upper level with two Owner’s Bedrooms each with a private bath
- Laundry closet with hook-ups for stackable appliance
Community has a pond/boardwalk, playground, gazebos, grill area, tables, and asphalt walking trail
- Cub Run Elementary School
- Stone Middle School
- Westfield High School
Located in the heart of Northern Virginia’s bustling IT hub, surrounded by picturesque green space and idyllic views of the neighborhood pond. Easy community access to Route 50, 28 (Fairfax Co Pkwy) and I-66
REQUIRED FUNDS AND FEES:
- Required Buyer Funds and Estimated Closing Costs: $15,089
Amount may vary according to lender, type of loan, credit score and reserves. Estimate is based on 2% required down payment and up to 3% for closing costs. This estimate includes a $1,000 good faith deposit which will be required at the time the contract is signed.
- Monthly Dues: $115/monthly
Includes trash and snow removal, common area maintenance and additional parking
Up to $10,000 in CDBG down payment assistance may be available to eligible applicants depending upon funding availability.
For additional information, please email FTHBhomeownership@fairfaxcounty.gov, or contact the Homeownership Resource Center at 703-246-5087.