Plans are underway for the 2024 Tour de Hunter Mill- stay tuned!
If you have questions, email Jillian Smith at TourHunterMill@fairfaxcounty.gov
2023 Tour de Hunter Mill Archives:
→ Ride Day:
- All routes begin and end at Reston Community Center at Hunters Woods, 2310 Colts Neck Rd.
- Welcome riders at 8:15 a.m.
- Rolling start for different routes from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m.
- Post-ride food and fun from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
→ Three Routes
- Family Ride: 5.9 miles
- Short Ride: 15.5 miles
- Long Ride: 29 miles
Families: If you are registering as a family (up to 5 people), please purchase one ticket per adult (18+) and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about family pricing.
- Scholarships available: Send an email to email@example.com if you cannot afford the registration fee.
→ Event is held rain or shine (no refunds)
→ Helmets are required
→ Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
→ Volunteers are needed! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank You 2023 Partners!
- Fairfax Alliance for Better Bicycling
- Reston Bike Club
- Reston Community Center
- Reston Association
- Public Art Reston
- Fairfax County Park Authority
- Frying Pan Farm Park
- Fairfax County Police Department