For Immediate Release
May 4, 2022
Fairfax County Department of Transportation will host a virtual community meeting for the Spring Hill Road and Lewinsville Road Intersection Improvement Study on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 7 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to inform the community of the study background and status, discuss the final preferred intersection improvement option, and to seek feedback through an online survey on a final selection.
Attend the Meeting; Provide Feedback on Online Survey
- Join the Online Meeting
- Join by Phone: 1-844-621-3956; Access code: 2349 873 9558
- Take the Survey; Closes June 1, 2022
Spring Hill Road serves as a north-south connection to the Dulles Toll Road for the residential communities of McLean and Great Falls to the north and west of Tysons. The first signalized intersection with Spring Hill Road is with Lewinsville Road, located approximately one quarter of a mile north of the Dulles Toll Road. Lewinsville Road runs east-west to the north of the Dulles Toll Road and connects Leesburg Pike (Route 7) with Dolley Madison Boulevard (Route 123). For more information, visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/transportation/study/spring-hill-lewinsville-road.
Stay Engaged and Informed
For more information on this study and to stay informed, connect with us by:
- Visiting the project website at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/transportation/study/spring-hill-lewinsville-road
- Following FCDOT on Facebook @FFXTransportation
- Subscribing to Fairfax County transportation text or email alerts at www.fairfaxcounty.gov/alerts