Foster's Glen by Ryan Homes
The following listing is available for first-time homebuyers who have a valid Passport to Homeownership. A Passport to Homeownership is issued following completion of the five-step application process.
$399,990 - NEWLY REDUCED PRICE
$5,000 available for closing costs remains
1 End-Unit WDU
2-level townhouse style condos
- Suggested Household size 1-6 people
- 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,606 square feet
- Owner’s suite with private bath with double sinks
- Two walk-in closets in Owner’s suite
- Bedroom level laundry area with hookups
- Open concept floorplan
- 1-car garage plus driveway parking
- Located only 1/2 mile from Route 28, 1 mile from the Dulles Toll Road, and 3 miles from Dulles Airport. Easily commute to DC on the new Innovation Center Metro Station (Silver Line) which will be only 1.6 miles away!
- Convenient access to Dulles Toll Road, Dulles International Airport
- Schools: Lutie Lewis Coates Elementary, Rachel Carson Middle, Westfield High School
REQUIRED FUNDS AND FEES:
- Required Buyer Funds and Estimated Closing Costs: $26,000
- Monthly Dues: $195/monthly
Includes trash and snow removal, common area maintenance and additional parking
Closing Cost ASSISTANCE:
From the Developer: $10,000 available for closing costs.
For additional information, please email FTHBhomeownership@fairfaxcounty.gov, or contact the Homeownership Resource Center at 703-246-5087.