The following listing is available for applicants who have a valid Fairfax County Affordable Homeownership Program Passport to Homeownership. A Passport to Homeownership is issued following completion of the five-step application process.
Sales Price: $275,063
(Up to 8 Units Available at this Price)
3-Level Townhouse style Condos
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms
1,488 Square Feet
Household Range: 1 to 7 people
- Full brick front
- One car garage
- Gas heating
- Black kitchen appliances
- Washer & dryer hook up
- Fenced dog park
- Fenced playground
- Privacy fencing
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- Outdoor lounge areas and seating
- Community fire pits and grill area
- Bike racks and Volleyball court adjacent to community
- Located near shopping and dining areas at Fair Lakes Shopping Center, Fairfax Corner and the Fair Oaks Mall
- Close proximity to commuter routes (Route 66 & Route 50)
- Served by Fairfax Connector Bus Routes 630, 605, and 624
- Only 20 minutes from Dulles Airport
- Ten minutes from Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Fairfax County Parkway Trail runs through The Enclave
Convenient access to:
Community is directly next to a bus stop for the Fairfax Connector bus Route 630. Across the street is another bus stop that services the Fairfax Connector bus Routes 605 and 624.
- Greenbriar East Elementary
- Katherine Johnson Middle
- Fairfax High School
REQUIRED FUNDS AND FEES:
- Required Buyer Funds: $13,753
- Monthly HOA Dues: $102
Trash and snow removal, common area maintenance, and additional parking
Closing Cost / Down Payment Assistance:
- Builder pays 3% closing costs.
- Up to $10,000 in CDBG down payment assistance may be available to eligible applicants depending upon funding availability.
For additional information, please email FTHBhomeownership@fairfaxcounty.gov, or contact the Homeownership Resource Center at 703-246-5087.