Fairfax County will be appearing at the below job fairs. Job seekers, come talk to county representatives directly about opportunities to work in a variety of areas for the county!
Additionally, Fairfax County Government can be found locally at various job fairs, including: End of Year Job Fair (Fairfax County), Public Safety Job Fair (Fairfax County), George Mason Career Fair (GMU), Police Department Job Fair (Fairfax County), and others. Please check back for upcoming job fairs!
With in-person high school job fairs on hold due to the pandemic, this year the county will host two virtual job fair/career building workshops for students and young job seekers looking for full-time, after-school, seasonal, internship and volunteer opportunities.
Businesses and organizations that want to connect with Fairfax County’s young job seekers are encouraged to participate and can register here.
More information is available online.
These live, interactive open hires will take place virtually via Microsoft Teams. Each event will begin with a 30-minute question-and-answer period and an overview of available positions. Attendees can engage with Rec-PAC Program Manager Mike Bonneville, Rec-PAC staff, and members of the Park Authority’s Human Resource team. Job seekers will have an immediate opportunity to interview for the position they are interested in, and potentially be offered positions on the spot!
Join us for one of these hiring opportunities on:
- Wednesday, March 17, 11 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, April 7, 6 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., interviews following.
- Saturday, April 24, 11 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, May 5, 11 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, May 19, 6 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., interviews following.
- Wednesday, June 2, 11 a.m. -11:30 a.m. interviews following.