By Rabinder Singh, Adult Services Programming Assistant
As is the custom around the new year, it is time to start thinking about resolutions. While resolutions that benefit your physical health are certainly important, what about one that benefits your mental health? Having hobbies are a great way to bring enjoyment to your life. So why not take this opportunity to learn something new! Maybe you want to master a new recipe. Could it be that you want to connect with your inner artist and unlock your creativity? Or maybe, you are looking to conquer a new craft. Whatever you decide to undertake FCPL has books to help you throughout your journey. Check out just a few of the amazing options we have to offer!
- House Planted: Choosing, Growing, and Styling the Perfect Plants for Your Space by Lisa Muñoz
- How to Draw Cool Stuff: The 5 Minute Workbook by Catherine V. Holmes
- Paper Crafts: A Maker's Guide by The Victoria and Albert Museum
- Let's Make Dumplings!: A Comic Book Cookbook by Hugh Amano, Sarah Becan
- Madhur Jaffrey's Instantly Indian Cookbook: Modern and Classic Recipes for the Instant Pot by Madhur Jaffrey
- The Complete Book of Mah Jongg: An Illustrated Guide to the Asian, American and International Styles of Play by Amy Lo
- Stretching to Stay Young: Simple Workouts to Keep You Flexible, Energized, and Pain-Free by Jessica Matthews
- Run For Your Life by Mark Cucuzzella, M.D.
- The Power of Unwavering Focus by Dandapani