—NOTE: Change this text to something important. And THEN, change style="display: none;" to style="display: inline;" so the message will appear.
Some require registration. Beginning two weeks before the event, make your reservation online or contact the library branch directly. If you need special requirements such as sign language interpretation or listening systems, let the branch know when you register.
Find an Event
- Browse events by date, audience, and location
- Sign up online to reserve your seat
- View the online version of our printed calendar
- The Library is a Cosponsor of the 2017 Fall for the Book Festival, October 11-14
- Teen Volunteer Information Nights, Sept. 25, Oct. 16 and Oct. 18
- Hot Topics: News, Blues and How to Defuse
- Author Events
- Board of Trustees Meetings
- Book Discussion Groups
- Book Sales
- eBook Workshops
- Events by Branch
- Languages Other than English
- Learning English
- Maker Events
- Plant Clinics
- Puppet Shows
- Read to the Dog
Interested in library events?
Are you an author or speaker who would like to present a program in
a library location?
Tell us about yourself.