For Immediate Release
June 2, 2021
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) will hold a virtual meeting on the Rolling Road VRE Parking Lot Expansion project on Thursday, June 10, at 7 p.m. The project seeks to add 38 new parking spaces and will include planned sidewalk, curb and stormwater upgrades. In addition, a representative from the Virginia Railway Express will be at the meeting to discuss the platform expansion project for the Rolling Road VRE station.
To attend the meeting:
- Register online
- Dial In: 844-621-3956; Access Code 173 009 0254
- First time Webex user? See our Virtual Meeting Instructions
Commuters, residents and stakeholders may also submit feedback to the project team:
- Online via the red feedback form link at the bottom of the project webpage
- In writing to: FCDOT, Attn: Rolling Road VRE Lot Expansion Project Feedback, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033
- By phone: 703-877-5600; TTY 711
Comments will be accepted until June 24, 2021. For more information, visit the project webpage.