Effective at 5 p.m. on March 27, 2020, all Fairfax County buildings are closed to the public; Emergency Services on the Merrifield Center's Lower Level remains open.
If possible, before coming to the Merrifield Center, please call ahead to Emergency Services to see if you are able to be seen via telehealth services – phone or video.
8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
703-559-3000 - Main
703-573-5679 - Emergency Services
Free parking in the garage behind the building
MetroBus (Routes 1A and 1C), and Connector bus (Routes 401 and 402)
The Fairfax - Falls Church Community Services Board’s Merrifield Center is located at 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax, Virginia 22031 – just off Arlington Boulevard at the corner of Willow Oaks and Williams Drive.
Services at the Merrifield Center include:
- CSB’s 24/7 emergency services and Merrifield Crisis Response Center [What happens when you come to CSB Emergency Services]
- Screening and assessment services, available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. [What to expect when you come for an assessment.]
- Outpatient services and supports
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Medication-assisted substance use disorder treatment
- Community-based supports for individuals with developmental disability