8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
703-559-3000 - Main
703-573-5679 - Emergency Services
Free parking in the garage behind the building
MetroBus (Routes 1A and 1C), and Connector bus (Routes 401 and 402)
The Fairfax - Falls Church Community Services Board’s Merrifield Center is located at 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax, Virginia 22031 – just off Arlington Boulevard at the corner of Willow Oaks and Williams Drive.
Services at the Merrifield Center include:
- CSB’s 24/7 emergency services and Merrifield Crisis Response Center [What happens when you come to CSB Emergency Services]
- Screening and assessment services, available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. [What to expect when you come for an assessment.]
- Outpatient services and supports
- Psychiatric services and medication management
- Medication-assisted substance use disorder treatment
- Community-based supports for individuals with developmental disability
The center also has a Peer Resource Center, a pharmacy, and the Health Department's Community Health Care Network and other services to promote and sustain recovery.