The Wellness, Health Promotion and Prevention program of the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board (CSB) and the Suicide Prevention Alliance of Northern Virginia (SPAN), are part of a regional effort to share the Lock & Talk program, a firearm and medication safe storage initiative to encourage community members to secure guns and medications in their homes.
Medication lock boxes, locking pill bottles, and trigger and cable locks available for individual pickup at the following locations during regular business hours:
- Merrifield Center, 703-559-3000, 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, 1 West, Fairfax VA 22031
- Chantilly Office, 703-968-4000, 14150 Parkeast Circle, Suite 200, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Gerry Hyland Government Center (South County Center), 8350 Richmond Hwy, 4th Floor, Alexandria, VA 22039
- Gartlan Center, 703-360-6910, 8119 Holland Road, Alexandria, VA 22306, Front Desk
- Reston Office – Northwest Center, 703-481-4100, 1850 Cameron Glen Drive, Suite 600, Reston, VA 20190
- Pennino Building, 703-324-7000, 12011 Government Center Parkway, Suite 836, Fairfax, VA 22035
Contact for news media inquiries: CSB Communications Team, 703-324-7000.