Primary Care Clinic at the Gartlan Center
Your health is key to your well-being!
Ask about it today!
Contact your case manager, nurse or psychiatrist today for eligibility and enrollment information.
The Gartlan Clinic provides quality primary health care services, including:
- Routine physical exams and preventive care
- Flu vaccinations
- Care for chronic conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes
- Health and nutrition education
- Lab services
- Access to free or discounted medications
- Access to dental care
The Gartlan Clinic attends to non-emergency issues. If you need emergency or urgent care, seek medical attention at a hospital emergency room or call 911.
To be eligible for primary care services at the Gartlan Clinic, you must:
- Currently receive services through the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, and
- Need a primary care provider.
The Neighborhood Health primary care clinic team (physician, nurse and medical assistant) are ready to be your partners in health and wellness.
Make an appointment today!
- The Gartlan Clinic is open on Fridays. Neighborhood Health also has a clinic nearby which patients can go to on other days.
- Your case manager will help you make your first appointment to visit the clinic.
- To reschedule a missed appointment or make a new appointment, call 703-535-5568.
- If you are having non-emergency symptoms after clinic hours have ended, call 703-707-7458 to speak with a Nurse Practitioner to answer your questions.
- Call 911 if you have an emergency.
Insurance and Fees
- Neighborhood Health accepts insurance and co-payments.
- Fees are based on a sliding scale for individuals without health insurance.
Neighborhood Health Gartlan Clinic
Operated in partnership with the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board.