We care about your mind, body and spirit. We know that physical and mental health go hand in hand. Knowing how and where to start with improving your overall health, however, can be difficult. We’re here to help. Talk to your doctor, nurse, case manager or clinician today. Our trained team of BeWell peer health and wellness specialists can also help support you in a variety of ways, for example, by:
- Offering evidence-based psychoeducation groups that provide information and ways to help improve your health (including support with exercise, nutrition, self-management of chronic conditions, quitting smoking or use of other nicotine/tobacco products, etc.)
- Providing local resource information about farmer’s markets, recreational centers, etc.
- Offering some limited one-on-one coaching towards identified heath goal(s).
- Helping clients communicate with their CSB team and primary care provider (if they have one; we can help clients find one if they don’t) to make sure we’re coordinating physical and behavioral health needs.
- Offering on-site primary health care services and wellness programs at our Gartlan Center and Merrifield Center. BeWell services are available at each major CSB location (currently for adults only).
Small changes can make a BIG difference in health and happiness. Let us help you get started or continue on your wellness path.
Questions? If you are currently receiving CSB services, talk with your case manager, or contact Shana Grady, CSB Health Integration Manager, at 571-595-9734.
Come meet us soon so we can step along with you on the journey of building a more positive lifestyle to help you eat well, feel well and BeWell!