The Medical Care for Children Partnership (MCCP) offers families with low-income a reduced-cost health care program for children up to age 19.
For more information, call 703-324-7315; TTY 711.
Does your child qualify?
Your child may be able to receive MCCP medical care if you:
- Live in Fairfax County or the Cities of Fairfax or Falls Church;
- Meet income guidelines;
- Do not have affordable health insurance through an employer;
- Do not qualify for Medicaid (FAMIS Plus) and FAMIS; and
- Cannot pay for doctor visits or medicine for your children.
- Citizenship not required.
- Primary/Urgent Care
- Laboratory Services
- Well Child Care
- Physical Exams
- Eye Exams
- Physical Therapy
- Mental Health
- Specialty Services
Routine Dental Care
- Dental Cleanings
- Fluoride Treatment
- Transportation Arrangements
- Information and Referral
- Linkups to other needed service
Co-payments are required for services. The partnership includes health care providers throughout Fairfax County.
MCCP is a program of the Fairfax County Department of Family Services, administered in partnership with Northern Virginia Family Service, and is a collaboration among Fairfax County Government and the medical and business communities.