The Sully District Governmental Center offers meeting room space free of charge to non-profit groups and Fairfax County residents, ages 18 or older, to use for meetings, classes, or group study. Parties are not a permitted use.
All individuals wishing to reserve the Community Room must have an application on file with the Sully District Supervisor's office for the current calendar year. You can download the community room application form and community room rules and regulations by clicking on the buttons below. Please read the rules and regulations prior to signing the application form. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 703-814-7110, or bring it in person to our office. If the office is closed you can slip the form under our door. Regular office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The fountain in front of the building is a memorial to the fallen officers from the Sully Police Station. Please show appropriate respect-- do not play in the fountain or with its contents.
- The building and the community rooms are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Please keep the hallway clear at all times. This area is used to conduct Police business. No loitering is allowed in the hallway or parking lot.
- Outside of regular office hours, please see the Police Front Desk if you need the projection screen lowered or the partition opened or closed.
There are two community rooms, although a folding partition can be moved to create one large room that has a maximum capacity of 115 people.
- The James McDonnell Room: seating for up to 75, 3 long rectangular tables, 4 short rectangular tables, 2 circular tables, and one easel.
- The Richard Frank Room: seating for up to 40, 3 long rectangular tables, 4 short rectangular tables, and 1 circular table.
- Each room contains: one podium, a projection screen, a white board, a television equipped with cable, Wi-Fi (no password needed), a DVD player, and a VCR. Attendees must bring their own audio visual equipment and supplies.
- There is a small kitchenette accessible from both rooms. It is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator/freezer, two coffee pots, a sink, and a garbage disposal. Any food/beverages left in the refrigerator will be disposed of.
|Week of May 12, 2019||May 12: Before 10:00 a.m.; Between 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.; After 10:00 p.m.||May 13: Before 6:00 p.m.; After 9:00 p.m.||May 14: Before 7:00 p.m.; After 9:00 p.m.||May 15: Before 7:00 p.m.||May 16: Before 11:00 a.m.; Between 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.; After 8:00 p.m.||May 17: Before 5:00 p.m.||May 18: No availability|
|Week of May 19, 2019||May 19: No availability||May 20: Between 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.||May 21: After 3:00 p.m.||May 22: Between 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.||May 23: All day||May 24: All day||May 25: After 3:00 p.m.|
|Week of May 26, 2019||May 26: Before 1:00 p.m.; After 6:00 p.m.||May 27: All day||May 28: All day||May 29: All day||May 30: All day||May 31: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 1: Before 1:00 p.m.|
|Week of May 12, 2019||May 12: Between 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.||May 13: Before 12:00 p.m.; Between 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.||May 14: Before 7:00 p.m.||May 15: All day||May 16: Before 7:00 p.m.||May 17: Before 6:00 p.m.||May 18: Between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; After 4:00 p.m.|
|Week of May 19, 2019||May 19: Before 12:00 p.m.; After 6:00 p.m.||May 20: Before 6:00 p.m.||May 21: After 1:00 p.m.||May 22: Before 6:00 p.m.||May 23: Before 7:00 p.m.||May 24: All day||May 25: After 12:00 p.m.|
|Week of May 26, 2019||May 26: Before 1:00 p.m.; After 3:00 p.m.||May 27: All day||May 28: Before 7:00 p.m.||May 29: Before 3:00 p.m.; After 7:00 p.m.||May 30: All day||May 31: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 1: All day|