The Sully District Governmental Center offers meeting room space free of charge to non-profit groups and Fairfax County residents, ages 18 or older, to use for meetings, classes, or group study. Parties are not a permitted use.
All individuals wishing to reserve the Community Room must have an application on file with the Sully District Supervisor's office for the current calendar year. You can download the community room application form and community room rules and regulations by clicking on the buttons below. Please read the rules and regulations prior to signing the application form. You can email the completed form to email@example.com, fax it to 703-814-7110, or bring it in person to our office. If the office is closed you can slip the form under our door. Regular office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The fountain in front of the building is a memorial to the fallen officers from the Sully Police Station. Please show appropriate respect-- do not play in the fountain or with its contents.
- The building and the community rooms are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Please keep the hallway clear at all times. This area is used to conduct Police business. No loitering is allowed in the hallway or parking lot.
- Outside of regular office hours, please see the Police Front Desk if you need the projection screen lowered or the partition opened or closed.
There are two community rooms, although a folding partition can be moved to create one large room that has a maximum capacity of 115 people.
- The James McDonnell Room: seating for up to 75, 3 long rectangular tables, 4 short rectangular tables, 2 circular tables, and one easel.
- The Richard Frank Room: seating for up to 40, 3 long rectangular tables, 4 short rectangular tables, and 1 circular table.
- Each room contains: one podium, a projection screen, a white board, a television equipped with cable, Wi-Fi (no password needed), a DVD player, and a VCR. Attendees must bring their own audio visual equipment and supplies.
- There is a small kitchenette accessible from both rooms. It is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator/freezer, two coffee pots, a sink, and a garbage disposal. Any food/beverages left in the refrigerator will be disposed of.
|Week of June 9, 2019||June 9: Before 12:00 p.m.||June 10: Before 10:00 a.m.; Between 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.||June 11: Between 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.||June 12: Before 7:00 p.m.||June 13: Before 11:00 a.m.; Between 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.||June 14: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 15: Not available|
|Week of June 16, 2019||June 16: Between 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.||June 17: Before 7:00 p.m.||June 18: All day||June 19: All day||June 20: Before 5:00 p.m.||June 21: All day||
June 22: Available after 6:00 p.m.
|Week of June 23, 2019||June 23: Before 2:00 p.m.; After 6:00 p.m.||June 24: All day||June 25: All day||June 26: Between 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.||June 27: All day||June 28: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 29: Not available|
|Week of June 9, 2019||June 9: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 10: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 11: Between 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.||June 12: Before 7:00 p.m.||June 13: Between 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.||June 14: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 15: After 4:00 p.m.|
|Week of June 16, 2019||June 16: Not available||June 17: All day||June 18: All day||June 19: After 1:00 p.m.||June 20: Before 7:00 p.m.||June 21: All day||June 22: After 6:00 p.m.|
|Week of June 23, 2019||June 23: Before 2:00 p.m.; After 6:00 p.m.||June 24: Before 6:00 p.m.||June 25: Before 7:00 p.m.||June 26: All day||June 27: Before 7:00 p.m.||June 28: All day||June 29: After 7:00 p.m.|