For Immediate Release
Nov. 9, 2021
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) will hold two virtual community meetings on the Seven Corners Phasing Study on Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021, at 7 p.m., and Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021, at 12 p.m. FCDOT staff will provide an update on planned transportation improvements, including bicycle and pedestrian facilities that have been proposed as part of the study, and the public will have an opportunity to provide feedback on the order that these transportation projects will be implemented. Both meetings will be held in English.
|Tuesday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m.||
Wednesday, Nov. 17 at 12 p.m.
First time Webex user? See our Virtual Meeting Instructions
In addition to the public meetings, FCDOT staff are planning to reach out to Seven Corners residents, commuters and stakeholders at three pop-up events on Saturday, Nov. 13, 2021. Street teams will be set up from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- The corner fountain in Eden Center, 6751-6799 Wilson Boulevard, Falls Church
- The Seven Corners Transit Center, adjacent to the Seven Corners Shopping Center at Leesburg Pike and Arlington Boulevard, Falls Church
- The parking lot entrance to Willston Multicultural Center, 6131 Willston Drive, Falls Church
Commuters, residents and stakeholders may also submit feedback to the study team:
- Online via a survey that will be available on the study webpage after the November meetings
- Online via the red feedback form link at the bottom of the study webpage
- In writing to: FCDOT, Attn: Seven Corners Study, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033
- By phone: 703-877-5600; TTY 711
For more information, visit the study webpage.