The Annual Progress Report on the Implementation of the Comprehensive Plan for Tysons has moved to a new online platform and is now known as the Tysons Tracker.
The 2020-2021 update is available now, along with the Tysons 2020-2021 Progress Report...at a Glance.
The Tysons Tracker provides monitoring data and development progress for implementing the vision for Tysons in the Comprehensive Plan, as approved by the Board of Supervisors on June 22, 2010. The report covers Tysons development activity from August 2020 through July 2021.
Highlights of major accomplishments during the past year include:
- Delivery of two new buildings
- Approval of one major rezoning application
- Delivery of one public facility
- Implementation progress on the Grid of Streets
- Completion of one major trail
- Delivery of two new park spaces
Questions on the 2021 Annual Report can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org