The Tysons 2018-2019 Progress Report on the Implementation of the Comprehensive Plan is now available.
The 2018-2019 Progress Report provides monitoring data and updates on the progress of implementing the vision for Tysons contained in the Comprehensive Plan for Tysons, approved by the Board of Supervisors on June 22, 2010. The report covers Tysons development activity through July 2019.
Highlights of major accomplishments during the past year include:
- Delivery of three new buildings
- Approval of two major rezoning applications
- Review of the Silver Line Metro Rail ridership and other modes of transportation
- Implementation progress on the Grid of Streets
- Updates on public facilities proferred and delivered in Tysons
Questions on the 2019 Report, or requests for a printed copy, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org