The Tysons 2019-2020 Progress Report on the Implementation of the Comprehensive Plan is now available.
The 2019-2020 Progress Report provides monitoring data and updates on the progress of implementing the vision for Tysons contained in the Comprehensive Plan for Tysons, approved by the Board of Supervisors on June 22, 2010. The report covers Tysons development activity through July 2020.
Highlights of major accomplishments during the past year include:
- Delivery of five new buildings
- Approval of five major rezoning applications
- Implementation progress on the Grid of Streets
- Review of the Silver Line Metro Rail ridership and other modes of transportation
- Updates on public facilities proferred and delivered in Tysons
- New section detailing Tysons assessed values over time
Questions on the 2020 Report should be submitted to email@example.com