The retirement work group was established in November 2017 to review the County's retirement systems and make recommendations for possible changes for employees that may be hired in the future.
- Mason District Supervisor Penny Gross, Personnel Committee chairman
- Braddock District Supervisor John Cook
- Seema Ajrawat, Finance Director, Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Randy Creller, immediate past chairman of the Employees Advisory Council (EAC)
- Terry Kellogg, Benefits Specialist, Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS)
- Lieutenant James Krause, Fairfax County Police Department
- Captain Ron Kuley, International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) Local 2068
- Tammy Wondong-Ware, President, Fairfax County Chapter, Service Employees’ International Union (SEIU)
- John Yeatman, retiree, elected member of the Employees’ Retirement Board
All meetings will be held in Conference Room 232 of the Government Center unless otherwise noted.
- November 28, 2017 - 8:30am
- December 8, 2017 - 11:30am
- January 9, 2018 - 1:30pm
- January 19, 2018 - 2:00pm
January 26, 2018 - 2:00pmCANCELED
- February 13, 2018 - 1:30pm
- February 27, 2018 - 11:00am
- March 13, 2018 - 11:00am
- April 3, 2018 - 9:30am
Questions and Answers
The link below provides responses to requests for additional information from work group members.