The Fairfax County Consolidated Community Funding Advisory Committee/Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority Working Advisory Group will meet on:
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
at 5:00 PM
The meeting will be held electronically due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To attend the virtual meeting, please visit:
Audio only access is available by calling 1-844-621-3956 and entering the access code: 173 337 2280#
- Review of Basic Objectives for the Working Advisory Group and Timeline for the Five-Year Consolidated Plan One-Year Action Plan for FY2022-FY2026
- Presentation of Draft Allocations of CDBG and HOME Funds (federal resources) Available for Use in FY 2022
- Discussion and Adoption of Working Advisory Group Recommendations for the Allocations of Federal Funds for Use in FY 2021
- Adoption of Working Advisory Group Recommended Contingency Plan
- Remarks and Updates from the Department of Housing and Community Development
For any questions, contact Beverly Moses at 703-246-5060 or via email at Beverly.Moses@fairfaxcounty.gov.
Fairfax County is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all County programs, services and activities and will provide reasonable accommodations upon request. To request special accommodations, call 703-246-5101 or TTY 711 as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours (or 7 days for closed captioning requests) before the scheduled event in order to make the necessary arrangements.