**All newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment or obtain approval of a medical or religious exemption prior to their start date. Proof of an exemption or vaccination status will be required during the pre-employment onboarding process. New employees who obtain an exemption from the vaccine mandate for medical or religious reasons will still be subject to the weekly testing requirement. Otherwise, vaccinated employees will complete the attestation online in the first day of employment.**
Compensation Plan - Fiscal Year 2022 (effective July 3th, 2021)
From this page you can view and print copies of the county's Pay Plans for Fiscal Year 2022, which covers the period through July 1st, 2022.
The pay plans are available in PDF format. It is a quick and convenient way to check the pay plan information. To view the PDF files you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. After you have downloaded the Acrobat file, install it on your hard drive. It will automatically become a "plugin" for your Web browser and enable you to view any PDF files on the Web.
2022 Classification Plans (In Progress)
(Must have Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Pay Plan C Office of the Sheriff - Uniformed
- Pay Plan E Executive Service
- Pay Plan F Uniformed Fire & Rescue employees
- Pay Plan L Lawyers in County Attorney's Office
- Pay Plan O Uniformed Police Employees
- Pay Plan P Public Safety Communications and Animal Wardens
- Pay Plan S General county employees