On Wednesday, Sept. 27, Fairfax County Park Authority Rec Centers will be opening their doors to everyone for free. Attend this Open House event to explore the wonderful world of Rec Centers — tour facilities, meet staff and walk away with either a 7-day trial membership or a 30 day for $30 membership.
Enjoy free Rec Center admission all day, but visit between 4 and 7 p.m. to participate in special programming and fun events. In addition to a membership booth, Rec Centers will hold fitness demonstrations for specific health and wellness programs, provide snacks and host activities for children, such as arts and crafts and a scavenger hunt. Rec Centers will be offering:
- Sample classes and demonstrations
- Family-friendly activities and games
- Membership information
- And more!
Learn more about each Rec Center’s Open House by visiting the Rec Center webpage.
Below are the Rec Centers and their addresses:
- Audrey Moore, 8100 Braddock Road, Annandale, 703-321-7081
- Cub Run, 4630 Stonecroft Blvd., Chantilly, 703-817-9407
- Franconia, 6601 Telegraph Road, Alexandria, 703-922-9841
- George Washington, 8426 Old Mt. Vernon Road, Alexandria, 703-780-8894
- Oak Marr, 3200 Jermantown Road, Oakton, 703-281-6501
- Providence, 7525 Marc Drive, Falls Church, 703-698-1351
- Spring Hill,1239 Spring Hill Road, McLean, 703-827-0989
- South Run,7550 Reservation Drive, Springfield, 703-866-0566
For specific details about what to expect at the open house, please contact each center directly.
In addition, purchase or renew annual membership to access the Park Authority’s entire network of Rec Centers by Sept. 30 to receive a 15% discount. Purchase today at the Parks passes webpage.