Group Opportunities: Employers, Scouts, Community Groups
Project proposals and opportunities for organized groups, businesses and corporations.
Employer Match Programs
Your employer may be among the 15,000 companies that match employee volunteer hours and charitable contributions with cash donations. Among local employers, Microsoft is currently providing ongoing matching contributions totaling more than $4,000.00 annually.
The Park Authority wants to ensure that their volunteers have the training necessary to perform their tasks safely and with confidence. The following trainings are designed for each volunteer based on their assigned opportunity. Your site Volunteer Manager will provide instructions on which training modules to complete.
Nature and History
- Colvin Run Mill
- Cultural Resource Management and Protection
- Ellanor C. Lawrence Park
- Frying Pan Farm Park
- Green Spring Gardens and Historic Green Spring
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center
- Hidden Pond Nature Center
- Huntley Meadows Park
- Invasive Management Area Program
- Riverbend Nature Center and Riverbend Park
- Sully Historic Site