For Immediate Release
May 3, 2021
The Fairfax County Department of Transportation (FCDOT) will hold a virtual meeting on the Cinder Bed Road Bikeway project on Monday, May 10, at 7 p.m. The two-mile project will create a commuting options for pedestrians and bicyclists between Newington Road and Barry Road and the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station. The shared use path will have lighting to allow access for the evening commute.
To attend the meeting:
- Register online
- Dial In: 1-844-621-3956; Access Code: 173 127 5607
- First time Webex user? See our Virtual Meeting Instructions
Commuters, residents and stakeholders may also submit feedback to the project team:
- Online via the red feedback form link at the bottom of the project webpage
- In writing to: FCDOT, Attn: Cinder Bed Road Project Feedback, 4050 Legato Road, Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22033
- By phone: 703-877-5600; TTY 711
Comments will be accepted until May 21, 2021. For more information, visit the project webpage.